Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's new in my life? Well, my daughter started swim lessons yesterday and I'm scared to death she's going to have a diaper blowout in the swim and racquet club pool. She's only 1. There are like fifty kids having swim lessons in various parts of that pool, and I'm told that everyone will have to evacuate at once if anyone poops in the pool. the pool will have to be drained and the club could be shut down for weeks. I've heard all about these kinds of catastrophes from other parents. If my child is to blame for something like this I will contact the government andl ask to enter the witness protection program. I will change my name and move out of state.

What else? I am insanely busy with my YA novel due next month and have all kinds of stuff for First Comes Love, which I'm told is doing very well.

We're moving in a few weeks to the biggest fixer upper I've ever laid eyes on (on the inside, outside's not so shabby) and author Jennifer Coburn who lives in a darling house is going to be my new neighbor.

No comments: