Monday, January 7, 2008

New Things for 2008

I've been blogging on a great blogspot for my new romantic comedy. Come check it out. www.simonpulseromanticcomedies.blogspot.com. I write on the 3rd of every month, and you can check out several of the other great authors in the series in the meantime.

I received some very honorable and exciting news on Christmas Day from a friend of my husband's family. I'm featured in the Januray issue of San Diego Magazine. It's the "50 People to Watch in 2008" edition, and I'm one of the fifty. I suspected I might be in there, but they don't announce who they've selected until the issue actually hits stands. There are a lot of really neat people in the issue. Check it out. But if you live in the Poway area you may have difficulty finding a copy. I think my parents bought every available copy to send to our huge extended family.

I just got the cover copy for my YA book, Party Games. It is too cute! The copy they sent me actually has the wrong title on it, but I can't it wait to frame it and add it to my others.

I'm not sure if I mentioned that I recently got an offer for German translation for First Comes Love. Very exciting, and the Germans have been very supportive with all my books. I love Germany!

Happy New Year!

No comments: