Sunday, August 19, 2007

Crazy week

What a week! Wednesday, had my Fox 6 television interview. Much to my surprise, I didn't pass out on live television. This is my third appearance on their morning show, and fainting or having a heart attack is always a concern. Angela Chee, the anchor, is just lovely and asked great questions. Charlotte (my one year old) waited in the green room while I went on. From what I understand, she terrorized the pet of the day, a very patient and apparently kid friendly Australian Shepherd who was up for adoption. I forget the dog's name but he was due to appear on TV later in the show. Hope he found a good home!

Thursday was my San Diego book signing. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces and new faces too! I can't tell everyone who went how much it means to me to have the support. Without you guys, I wouldn't have a job! So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Woke up Friday morning and jetted off to Los Angeles where my niece was born about 24 hrs later -- a girl named Sophie. Obviously, I love the name Sophie as it was my French name in high school. I'm so honored that they named the baby after me. Hee! Hee! Seriously, Sophie is a beauty. I'm so excited that she's here!

Well, my own baby is having a day with my husband and the in-laws while I get some writing accomplished. So it's time to visit to my new characters in the young adult book, as of now titled Party Girl.

No comments: